Total War: ROME II - Blood & Gore review
Published & copyrighted by CREATIVE ASSEMBLY
Romeindeep.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This ContentExperience the violent horror of the ancient world battlefield with Total War: ROME II Blood & Gore DLC.
Blood & Gore brings the savagery of front-line combat to viscera-splattering life with decapitations, dismemberment and devastating impalements. Featuring hundreds of gruesome animations that play out in combat between multiple different unit types, the massed battles of Total War: ROME II will never be the same again.
Employing a more refined particle system than Shogun 2, Blood & Gore for ROME II looks and feels grittier and more brutal. Gore coats combatants, the ground will become soaked with blood, and you’ll hear every stab, slash and impact with bespoke new sound effects.
Blood & Gore features new visual and sound effects including:
• New blood-spattered front end
• Graphics option for turning on/off blood
• Blood VFX on arrow/pilum/javelin impacts
• Blood VFX on rock/stone impacts
• Blood VFX on death animations
• Blood shader on death animations and attackers
• Decapitation on selected death animations
• Dismemberment on selected death animations
• Blood decals on terrain
• Sound effects for all blood animations
Additional Minimum System Requirement:
Note that the Unit Detail option in the graphics setting menu must be set to Medium or above in order for dismemberment effects to be seen. Blood effects will display at all settings.